Wiki Certified Professional Coder seeking Remote position in any area

Lcovey72@gmail.com

Networker
Best answers
To the hiring committee,
Seeking a remote position with your company, I am eager to contact you with my interest. When reviewing the job description, I was excited to see how well my past experiences align with your company’s needs and position requirements. From reading your company’s website, I feel your core mission and culture suit what I offer as an experienced professional.

As an adept ELL Teacher and Veteran of the US Navy, pursuing a new career path, I have a well-rounded skill set in being diverse and honed talents in flexibility and precision, making me an ideal fit for any position or task assigned. Further, I am a recognized expert in motivation, leadership. and a communicative collaborator. My previous roles have strengthened my capabilities in organization and time-management, including a keen attention to detail and accuracy.

I am excited at the prospect of bringing my talents to your company. I look forward to hearing from you, at your earliest convenience, to discuss how my experience and qualifications will prove valuable in a medical coding position.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Attachments

• LLCovey Resume 2021.pdf
    44.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited: