Wiki Certified Professional Coder

Best answers
CRYSTAL SPEIGHT CPC
(424) 645-9357
crystallashealspeight@yahoo.com

To Whom It May Concern:
I am writing to introduce myself and to apply for the position of a Claims Analyst/ Medical Coder. I have progressive medical billing /coding experience.

My background includes:
• CPC Certified Professional Coder (AAPC). Over ten years experience as a medical coding professional in a variety of clinical settings.
• Perform audit coding of disease and injury diagnoses, acuity of care, and procedures
• References used for coding include the current International Classification of Diseases (ICD), Clinical Modification; American Medical Association Physicians' Current Procedural Terminology (CPT); Health Care Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS); Physicians' Desk Reference
• Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
• Broad medical experience also includes billing, reimbursement, HIPPA rules, insurance verification, scheduling, and report creation
• Key strengths: communication, leadership and interpersonal skills; multi-tasking and overall resourcefulness

I am confident that my background and skills will able me to quickly contribute to your team. I have enclosed my resume for your consideration and I am interested in discussing the position with you.

With enthusiasm,

Crystal Speight
Enclosure