Wiki CEU submission

glstrand

New
Best answers
I recently submitted my CEUs through the CEU Tracker for the very first time. A few months later, I received notification that I had been "randomly chosen to submit certificates" for my CEU submission. I was also informed that if I did not provide the necessary documentation within the specified time period, I could lose my certification and may have to pass the exam in order to be reinstated. Thank God I was able to find most of my certificates which met their approval. Just wanted to pass this along; PLEASE keep documentation of your CEUs, (just in case).

Well that's a coincidence. Last year when i submitted my ceu's for the first time i recieved the same notice and had to prove my ceu's. A girl in my class was "randomly" selected as well. I'm not sure how these selections are made but i keep everything!! You never know.....:)

Randomly chosen

I was just 'randomly chosen' and I cannot locate the 'coder's card' we had to use to keep track of out index numbers at a regional conference I attended two years ago. I had the index numbers at one point, and I do generally keep most things, but I just can't find it.
Kill me now.

A lady I work with and myself were both "randomly chosen" the very same year. HAHA I would keep everything up to 2 years since you submit things every 2 years.

Those sneaky AAPC people

LOL!!! I was also randomly chosen to provide all the documentation, and coincidentally, ALL of my ceus were with AAPC's Coding Edge and Webinars. Chose to do it this way as I thought, mistakenly, that they would be easier to verify. I am not sure if sneaky is the wright word, but you would think they would look at the people they randomly choose, as the letter states it is not required for the AAPC quizzes.....

I recently submitted my CEUs through the CEU Tracker for the very first time. A few months later, I received notification that I had been "randomly chosen to submit certificates" for my CEU submission. I was also informed that if I did not provide the necessary documentation within the specified time period, I could lose my certification and may have to pass the exam in order to be reinstated. Thank God I was able to find most of my certificates which met their approval. Just wanted to pass this along; PLEASE keep documentation of your CEUs, (just in case).

I am unable to provide 2certificates but I have rest of all certificates,and I submitted the certificates which I have with me.what about those two certificates which I don't have,should I face any issue plz help me.

today i received a mail from AAPC that my ceu submission date has been lapsed. so we are cancelling your certification. Dont know what to do. Actually I have all my CEUs , but forget to submit. please help me

Call them right away and explain everything to them. Don't email them or chat...get on the phone and good luck! 🤞