Wiki CEU Tracker

mdeleon

Best answers
Are we still able to specify where we want our CEU's applied - Core or specialty? I have completed more than enough CEUs but I don't have them divided appropriately into the separate "buckets". I always wait until the last minute to record them in the tracker.... and now I can't remember how to move them from one place to the other.
Thanks!:eek:

CEU tracker

If you go under Continuing Education, there is a tab for CEU Tracker. Click on that and it will guide you thru entering your CEUs.

Once you enter the CEU information in the tracker, it will list automatically under your core credential. If it can be used towards the specialty credential, it will automatically list under that as well. You know longer have to indicate which credential you want it to count towards.

I have purchased the year of webinars. I assumed that these would count towards credits but I do not see them in my que?

Once you complete the webinar and subsequent quiz for a webinar, you will be awarded a CEU. Purchasing the webinars doesn't afford you CEUs until the webinars are completed.

When did they stop sending the monthly magazines and put them online?
Toward the start of the pandemic. I believe there is now an option (but you have to choose it) to get them on paper again. In "My AAPC" go to Profile/Preferences, then E-mail/Mail Preferences. If you uncheck for Healthcare Business Monthly, you should resume getting them mailed.

HOW DO I INSTALL CEU TRACKER:
WORK SHOP PRESENTATION MARCH 29,2023 TO RECEIVE COPY OF
Download the app to your phone, and you will immediately see where to enter CEU information.

You can also log into the AAPC website, click MY AAPC and a menu will appear. Click on SUBMIT CEUs. You don't install the tracker, as it is already on the AAPC website.