Wiki CEUs

Best answers
I'm navigating through all the different avenues I can take reguarding obtaining CEUs and I just have too many choices! So I'm asking for some insight from my peers...

In your experience what are best ways to obtain your CEUs?

Also, in your opinion, what are the best places/sites to go to for pre-approved CEUs?

Thanks. :)

Katie-

I am also in the process of trying to get CEUs. I'm not experienced at doing this, but I would think the easiest way to get them (and one of the lower cost ways, too, might I add) would be to go to the chapter meetings. Also, if you receive the Coding Edge magazine, there is a website you can go to to "Test Your Knowledge." The latter suggestion is also no-cost, as we get the magazine for free. I haven't tried doing this yet, but it might be worth looking into.

One other suggestion is the Medicare Learning Network, also no- to low- cost (the only downfall of this one I can see is the fact that you don't get many CEUs).

I hope this helps!

Along with the MLN products, check into what your MAC offers. We currently have Pinnacle, and will be transitioning to Novitas in a couple months. Both have offered webinars/provider calls on different topics, worth CEU's. It might be just a 1-2 apiece, but they add up after a few months.

Hope this helps! :)