Wiki CFPC Certification

Did you get the study guide and/or practice exams? If so, were there areas that were particularly difficult for you? You could pick a reference that might help with those areas during the exam.

Although it gets discredited a lot, there's a fair number of people who say a medical dictionary actually did come in handy. Others mentioned an abbreviation book.

Did you get the study guide and/or practice exams? If so, were there areas that were particularly difficult for you? You could pick a reference that might help with those areas during the exam.

Although it gets discredited a lot, there's a fair number of people who say a medical dictionary actually did come in handy. Others mentioned an abbreviation book.

Yes I did get the study guide and the practice exams. I am just getting started with the courses but I wanted to be ahead & get the best reference before my exam. I did see some posted that the medical dictionary was helpful. I am not sure that I am familiar with the abbreviation book. What is that?