Wiki Cgic exam

MercedesHM7

Contributor
Best answers
I currently have my COC and work in GI. I will be sitting for the CGIC exam in November and welcome any and all suggestions on anything to do with this exam. The practice test I got from AAPC seems a bit weak in comparison to the length of the actual exam. Has anyone taken CGIC that would like to offer some insight? I'm grasping at straws with what I should be studying.
Thanks in advance!

I'm in Rhode Island. I even tried to get a breakdown of the exam from AAPC and they told me that no breakdown exists for this exam. I'm feeling a little freaked out!! Best of luck to both of us!

I currently have my COC and work in GI. I will be sitting for the CGIC exam in November and welcome any and all suggestions on anything to do with this exam. The practice test I got from AAPC seems a bit weak in comparison to the length of the actual exam. Has anyone taken CGIC that would like to offer some insight? I'm grasping at straws with what I should be studying.
Thanks in advance!
Hello..... I’m registered for my CGIC and received my study guide.... not much in it... just wondering your thoughts since it appears you took the exam.... and type of break down would be appreciated. Hope you did well in it ...