Wiki Chicago, IL Certified CPC-A looking for full time position/career

Best answers
JONIQUA WILLIAMS
112 E 50th Street Bronzeville, IL 60615
Joniquawilliams91@yahoo.com 773-230-0954
Greetings,I would like to be considered for the position of Medical Biller. With a CPC Certification from AAPC and thorough knowledge of anatomy, physiology and medical terminology, I am confident in my ability to become an efficient member of your company's team.

As indicated in my resume, I have a demonstrated ability to review, process, and submit medical claims and able to perfectly assign ICD-10, CPT®, and HCPCs codes. Moreover, I am highly skilled in performing a wide variety of associated functions such as auditing and re-filing appeals of denied claims, educating providers and recommending the appropriate application of federal mandates and compliance. Besides coding tasks, I am also familiar with different types of insurance plans and regulations which will be very helpful to contribute to your bottom line.

The opportunity to work with your company will allow me to apply the expertise I have developed during my work and training in a real-time environment. I look forward to discussing this position with you in person.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Joniquawilliams91@yahoo.com