Wiki CHONC exam

CHONC Exam

Sorry, I have not taken it so I cannot offer any specific advice but I would imagine there would be questions on drug administrations. Make sure you understand infusions.

I am thinking about taking the chonc course. I currently work oncology and hematology. can anyone tell me about the program: length of program --> time needed to completed the program. also about the exam is it like the cpc 4 hours 100 question or do you just get your chonc credential if you've successfully completed the course. Details?

I am thinking about taking the chonc course. I currently work oncology and hematology. can anyone tell me about the program: length of program --> time needed to completed the program. also about the exam is it like the cpc 4 hours 100 question or do you just get your chonc credential if you've successfully completed the course. Details?

Yes, specialty coding exams are 4 hours, 100 questions. You can view more specifics about the CHONC exam here:

I have taken the CHONC course. It can be done in a relatively short time frame. It could probably be done in a week if you wanted to commit the time to work through it.

I stretched mine out longer because I wasn't in any hurry to complete. I bought it when it was on a big sale, knowing I was going to take my time. You have access to specialty coding courses for 1 year from the date of purchase.

I already have my CHONC exam voucher but haven't scheduled it yet. I intend to take it before the end of the summer.

The exam is a mixture of cases and questions. Each case will have multiple questions. It is very similar to the practice exams in the study guide and online.