Wiki CIRCC Exam

I am an Interventional Radiology technologist with over 30 yrs experience. I took the
test in May. Originally I was told I failed, but just three weeks ago, I was contacted by
AAPC and told they had regraded my test and I passed. I thought the test was very hard, but if I had to do it all over, I would retake it.
A lot of the test is reading dictations and case reports. i did not have a lot of experience
in reading reports. Where I work we do not do Cardiac Cath, so I did not do well in that area. 150 questions in 5 1/2 hours seems like a lot of time, but I rushed at the end to
get finished.
Knowing now how hard ther test is, I look at it as a great accomplishment to have
passed. Good Luck of you decide to take it.

I am an Interventional Radiology technologist with over 30 yrs experience. I took the
test in May. Originally I was told I failed, but just three weeks ago, I was contacted by
AAPC and told they had regraded my test and I passed. I thought the test was very hard, but if I had to do it all over, I would retake it.
A lot of the test is reading dictations and case reports. i did not have a lot of experience
in reading reports. Where I work we do not do Cardiac Cath, so I did not do well in that area. 150 questions in 5 1/2 hours seems like a lot of time, but I rushed at the end to
get finished.
Knowing now how hard ther test is, I look at it as a great accomplishment to have
passed. Good Luck of you decide to take it.

I am interested in getting certified, what did you use to study for this test? i too dont have any experience in this field, any suggestions would really be appreciated.. thank you.