Wiki CLIA Certification for UDS?

Best answers
So, my doctor wants to start doing UDS in office versus sending them to an outside lab. The codes we would be billing would be 80101, 82570, 83986, and 84311. What I'm trying to figure out is if we need to be CLIA certified. It seemed I found that the 82570 83986 and possibly the 80101 can be billed with the QW modifier as waived, but I can't find anything on the 84311 (Oxidant). Any ideas out there? This is the first time we've done any lab coding.