Wiki COC, CPC has relocated to OH!

Best answers
Seeking employment opportunities in the Dayton or Cincinnati area. Seven years experience in CPC coding. Looking to learn, grow, & gain experience in a hospital setting. Resume attached.

Attachments

• Christine's Coding Resume 2021.pdf
    45.7 KB · Views: 18
Seeking employment opportunities in the Dayton or Cincinnati area. Seven years experience in CPC coding. Looking to learn, grow, & gain experience in a hospital setting. Resume attached.

I would suggest looking for open positions at Ensemble Health Partners. They are based in Cincinnati, though many of their positions are remote as well.

My chapter has a coder who works for them, and she made an announcement at a recent meeting that they have some positions open.

I would suggest looking for open positions at Ensemble Health Partners. They are based in Cincinnati, though many of their positions are remote as well.

My chapter has a coder who works for them, and she made an announcement at a recent meeting that they have some positions open.
Thank you for that info! I will have to look into that.

I was going to suggest exactly the same company. They frequently have open positions because they are a growing company, and a very good one too.