Code for dilation of gastrostomy opening?

Best answers
Is there a separate billing code for dilation of a gastrostomy opening?? Or is that bundled into the code/charge for changing the GT (43760)??
Sometimes when patients come in after their GT’s have fallen out, the open (ostomy) has closed up enough that the tube can’t be put back in and we need to dilate it back open in the office at the bedside before we can put the tube back in.
Just wondering if there is a code or charge that we can apply specifically and separately for that part.