Wiki Coder looking for coding position in Utah, Ogden area

Best answers
I have acquired a sound overall knowledge of leading Medical coding and billing practices. I am proficient in ICD9, ICD10 coding, HCPCS, procedural coding, diagnostic coding, advanced medical coding applications, Insurance billing practices, state and federal billing guidelines, anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, medical law and ethics, computerized medical office, Medicare and I have a sound understanding in medical office procedures, I have my national CPC certification through the AAPC.
My personal attributes include leadership and sound judgment as well as creativity, analytical, and troubleshooting skills. I interact well with all people, I have a career history of achieving goals as well as a history of quality work completed in a timely manner.
I am certain that I could make significant contributions to your organization. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my education and abilities might best be employed by your organization. I can be reached at 801-771-0875. Thank you very much for your consideration.