Wiki Coders Needed

kevans06

New
Best answers
To Whom It May Concern (York, PA AAPC Chapter): My name is Vibha Ramesh and I am a recruiter with Medical North America. I am currently hiring Medical Coders for different Air Force Bases (AFB) around the country and I was hoping you might be able to help me get the word out. I am looking for OUTPATIENT medical coders to work at Eglin AFB (outside of Destin, FL) and Nellis AFB (in Las Vegas, NV). Both of these are full-time, on-site positions at the base. The position offers the following: Great Pay, 2 Weeks Paid Time Off, 10 Paid Federal Holidays, and Full Benefits. Relocation assistance is also available for those having to move. Hours are Mondays to Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm In addition to the above opportunity, we also offer various coding opportunities (short-term) at select locations around the U.S. Anyone who would like more information regarding this opportunity can email a resume to vramesh@sterlingmedcorp.com. Many thanks, Vibha Ramesh Recruiter Medical North America JV Cincinnati, OH 45219 Phone: (513) 984-1800 Ext 206

Remote medical coding

Hi I am interested for this position and also have experience as remote coder
having 5 year experience ,please revert me on drshivpratap23@gmil.com
also catch me on same hangout , else phone number is 9212544427
please find something for me Thanks a lot for your assistance if find any kind of
coding job ,contract, subcontract short term job whichever is available.
thanks
Dr Shiv pratap Singh

To Whom It May Concern (York, PA AAPC Chapter): My name is Vibha Ramesh and I am a recruiter with Medical North America. I am currently hiring Medical Coders for different Air Force Bases (AFB) around the country and I was hoping you might be able to help me get the word out. I am looking for OUTPATIENT medical coders to work at Eglin AFB (outside of Destin, FL) and Nellis AFB (in Las Vegas, NV). Both of these are full-time, on-site positions at the base. The position offers the following: Great Pay, 2 Weeks Paid Time Off, 10 Paid Federal Holidays, and Full Benefits. Relocation assistance is also available for those having to move. Hours are Mondays to Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm In addition to the above opportunity, we also offer various coding opportunities (short-term) at select locations around the U.S. Anyone who would like more information regarding this opportunity can email a resume to vramesh@sterlingmedcorp.com. Many thanks, Vibha Ramesh Recruiter Medical North America JV Cincinnati, OH 45219 Phone: (513) 984-1800 Ext 206

coder

Hello
Iam interested in the outpatient coder position you have near Destin Florida. I have over 10 years experience in coding and billing and have had my CPC since 2009. If you still have postitions open please contact me at sjgir@hotmail.com. I can send you my resume upon request.
Thank you
Sharon Girouard

coding

i am interested.currently working in uae .