Wiki Codify

I've never used SuperCoder but used to have a subscription to Optum's EncoderPro. Transitioned from that to AAPC Coder several years ago because it was a much more user friendly product. The user interface seemed more intuitive to me as a user. This has carried over to Codify and I highly recommend the product. We just purchased licenses for our coding team at the beginning of the year.

Last edited:
I for some reason keep thinking Codify was supercoder...but I do like it. I find it useful, there are additional add-ons that help and articles to read through for clarification. User friendly I believe.

I used Supercoder for a little over 4 years. When I switched jobs, I recommended supercoder because it was easy to use. When it was time for me to renew I was informed about the codify and supercoder merge. I find it basically exactly the same. The only thing I have noticed is when I run the codes for CMS edits, I found a code that RVUs were not accurate (it was reporting high RVU like 43 when in reality I knew it was a basic code, CMS showed RVU around 7). So I will now double check it against CMS site when it doesn't make sense.

I have been using Codify for approximately 3 years and I really like it. It's great once you learn how to navigate through it. The best part is the E/M tool.

Any one know if there is a cpt code for Coordination of care between Doctors ( when several exchange phone calls between doctors )

Has anyone used Codify for Skilled Nursing Facility specific? Currently our facility has the Optum360 books, which have the nice key notes, for RIC and CC, RP etc to trigger return to provider codes, and proper admission codes. I am just taking over our coding after completing my Certification and am trying to determine which way to go to better assist our facility.