Wiki Coding books

Is anyone coding books being delayed? I purchased to do COC (CPC-H) course and I start Nov 1st 2021 , but I only received my ICD 10 book I am missing CPT, HCPCS books. Please let me know if I am not the only one.
Did you order 2022 books? 2022 CPT and HCPCS are effective January 1st 2022 and generally ship closer to January 1st. ICD 10 books ship first because the new code set is effective on October 1st.

Did you order 2022 books? 2022 CPT and HCPCS are effective January 1st 2022 and generally ship closer to January 1st. ICD 10 books ship first because the new code set is effective on October 1st.
Yes, I got the 2022 and oh that is why they are taking a while, so I am wondering how am I going to do my courses on November 1st 2021 if I don't have all my books. Shouldn't we wait to take the course on January 2022?

You can get started on it. I believe the AAPC course starts with a lot of general information and diagnosis coding. It will take some time to get thru the diagnosis coding sections. The CPT book will probably ship by the end of November and the HCPCS book will probably ship at the end of December. If you get done with the diagnosis section before the CPT book comes in, it may be helpful to spend that time reviewing the diagnosis sections while you have the extra time. The exam is not easy so any additional time spent reviewing is worth it.

You can get started on it. I believe the AAPC course starts with a lot of general information and diagnosis coding. It will take some time to get thru the diagnosis coding sections. The CPT book will probably ship by the end of November and the HCPCS book will probably ship at the end of December. If you get done with the diagnosis section before the CPT book comes in, it may be helpful to spend that time reviewing the diagnosis sections while you have the extra time. The exam is not easy so any additional time spent reviewing is worth it.
Oh ok thank you for your reply, I have experience already on coding for Pain Management, Behavioral Health, Pediatric. So maybe the test will be not to hard for me.