• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Coding Seminars

Messages
5
Location
Lewisburg, PA
I do coding for a plastic surgeon and I am looking for a seminar to help me further my education on this. I live in Southern California and I am wondering if anyone knows where I can look for a seminar or a company that offers this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
AAPC does everything they can to have either webinars or sessions at conferences for Plastic Surgery. You could also look to ASPS for what they have. Good Luck.
 
4 seminars a year in plastics

can be found on american association of plastic surgeory website. the next one is March 1/2, 2013 in vegas and from what i hear that one and the one in november in chicago are the best of out of the 4.
go to plasticsurgery.org. far right go to physician education? then 1st group is workshops then education calendar. go to march and find seminar. i go to the link to the far right and find it that way under (clearinghouse seminars). the woman i spoke to about the conference was very informative and helpful. she will also make sure you are on email list to receive info. if you have trouble just email me and i will walk you through what i can.

wendy c, cpc
Assiciated Plastic Surgeons
KC
913-451-3722 and just ask for wendy
 
Asps

I attended an ASPS coding seminar a few years back in Chicago. It was VERY informative.

As I recall, registration required a letter of introduction by a member of the ASPS (i.e. the surgeon I work for) for me to attend, but that was easily accomplished.

Hope that helps.

F Tessa Bartles, CPC, CEMC
 
Top