Wiki Common Ortho CPT's

PatriciaCPC

Best answers
Anyone know of any Ortho common codes listings / spreadsheets and where I may be able to find them?
My docs requested that I create spreadsheets of common surgical procedures performed by our surgeons (by CPT), and list 'sister' CPT's next to these codes (meaning other procedures that are usually done in conjuction with the primary procedure). This list will be used for Authorization purposes.
I thought something similar to this may already be available rather than hours of creating such a spreadsheet... Any ideas??
Thanks so much!!! :)

Just to prevent further private messages about this subject.

I do not have a link for anything like this.

All I have is a very generic, very basic spreadsheet that I have put together, WITHOUT CODE DESCRIPTIONS. It has the CPT codes that we use here in our office with the RVU's. I actually use this for my fee schedule for surgery cases. It would take someone with lots of time on their hands to go through and add descriptions etc. Again, it is NOT a COMPLETE list of CPT's, its only the CPT codes that I have had to use over the past couple of years. If I havent used it in 2009, then I havent updated the RVU's on the spreadsheet (I do have them color coded so I know which need to be updated if I have to use it)