Wiki Community of coders by EMR system?

coder911

Best answers
Hail all coders,
I am not only interested in being a part of this global coding community - but I would also like to propose creating a smaller community of coders specific to the EMR systems they are leashed to ;). I believe that each EMR system has it's own little quirks and nuances. Many of us have also have experienced an increase in the amount of responsibility we now hold for our position.
I think being able to share experiences and system-specific insights could be very beneficial.

Our office currently partners with PrimeSuite by Greenway.

Thanks, let me know if anyone shares this opinion.

-I am not trying to sell or promote the EMR product we chose. I am only hoping to enrich the overall experience.

Jason,
I am with you on this! We are in the process of implementing SAGE Intergy. Like you, I am not selling or promoting one product over another - but, if anyone is currently using the same system and wants to set-up some type of "breakout" group - I would be interested. My contact information is: carolyn.kohler@yahoo.com.

Thanks for the great idea!

Hail all coders,
I am not only interested in being a part of this global coding community - but I would also like to propose creating a smaller community of coders specific to the EMR systems they are leashed to ;). I believe that each EMR system has it's own little quirks and nuances. Many of us have also have experienced an increase in the amount of responsibility we now hold for our position.
I think being able to share experiences and system-specific insights could be very beneficial.

Our office currently partners with PrimeSuite by Greenway.

Thanks, let me know if anyone shares this opinion.

-I am not trying to sell or promote the EMR product we chose. I am only hoping to enrich the overall experience.

Hi Jason,

I understand, and do agree with you. Each EHR/EMR is different, and my groups use Greenway PrimeSuite. So, not only am I the coder, but I'm also the Certified Greenway trainer in house.

This isn't our first EMR either. We started with DigiChart, which only lasted a couple of years before they made the switch to PrimeSuite.

Look forward to additional comments as well.

My employer has just started up with PrimeSuite/Greenway, so I'd love to be in a group where anything related to coding/documentation and EMR is discussed, etc. Please include me if a group forms.