Wiki Conjunctival reconstrucion

paula f3

Guru
Best answers
Hello,
Have an op report that I would appreciate help on coding out.
description of procedure: Following the administration of peribulbar anesthesia the pt was prepped and draped in the usual sterile optthalmic fashion. Traction sutures were placed @ 6 and 12 o'clock and used to rotate the eye nasallyto expose the pterygium. The pterygium was removed using a combination of blunt and sharp dissection. Hemostasis was obtained. Mitomycin C in a concentration of 0.04% was applied to the conjuntiva and tenons for 2 minutes and 45 seconds and then the eye was copiously irrigated. An allograft was prepared from the conjuntiva superiorly. This graft was rotated in to place,leaving it on a pedicle, and sutured in place using first tissue glue to secure the graft position and then 8-0 Vicryl sutures. The excess glue and graft tissue were removed. The graft was noted to cover the conjuntival defect completely. The traction sutures were removed. Maxitrol oitment was instilled. The eye was patched and shielded. The patient tolerated the procedure well.
I was leaning toward 68320, or am I way off? Please help
Dx is for recurrent pterygium

that's where I guess I'm confused as this is the third time she has had this procedure, 2 x for pterygium removal w/graft and now this time using the same tissue,physician performed reconstruction of the recurrent pterygium

Paula