Wiki coronary angiograms is correct code 93458?

Best answers
Report reads in short: Right coronary artery was selected, injected and multi views taken. Cath was used to cross the aortic valve and placed in the left ventricule. LV pressure was recorded and measured. Left coronary artery was selected, injected and multi views taken. Cath removed intact. Is this cpt 93458?

I think this would be 93460 - Catheter placement in coronary artery(s) for coronary angiography, including intraprocedural injection(s) for coronary angiography, imaging supervision and interpretation; with right and left heart catheterization including intraprocedural injection(s) for left ventriculography, when performed.

I think this would be 93460 - Catheter placement in coronary artery(s) for coronary angiography, including intraprocedural injection(s) for coronary angiography, imaging supervision and interpretation; with right and left heart catheterization including intraprocedural injection(s) for left ventriculography, when performed.
I so appreciate your feedback!!!

With what you posted; the correct CPT code would be 93458. A right heart cath with pulmonary pressures and a left heart cath is coded 93460.
HTH,
Jim Pawloski, CIRCC