Wiki Correct Procedure Code

pbarrera

Best answers
Good Morning

I recvd new cath code list, however the first 3 new cath codes are listed incorrectly on the list i recvd via email, The first 3 listed codes on the sheet are

93541 Right Heart Cath Including measurements of oxygen saturation and cardiac output when performed should read Procedure code 93451.

Also 93542 Left heart cath including intraprocedureal injection for left ventriculography imaging and supervision should read 93452

Also 93543 Combined Right and Left Hrt cath including intraprocedural injection for left ventriculography,imaging and supervision and interpretation when performed should read 93453.

Please correct accordingly this is from the 2011 cpt code book i recvd

Good Morning

I recvd new cath code list, however the first 3 new cath codes are listed incorrectly on the list i recvd via email, The first 3 listed codes on the sheet are

93541 Right Heart Cath Including measurements of oxygen saturation and cardiac output when performed should read Procedure code 93451.

Also 93542 Left heart cath including intraprocedureal injection for left ventriculography imaging and supervision should read 93452

Also 93543 Combined Right and Left Hrt cath including intraprocedural injection for left ventriculography,imaging and supervision and interpretation when performed should read 93453.

Please correct accordingly this is from the 2011 cpt code book i recvd

Oops! My fingers lately want to go to a different key that where my eyes wanted them to go. Thanks for seeing that and I will correct it.

Thanks again,
Jim