Wiki COSC EXAM

Best answers
Can anyone tell me what materials I would need to use for the exam to check for bundling -CCI edits. I use encoder now, but will obviously not have that for my test. Is there a book that has this information in it that I can use for the test?
Thanks,

I have not heard of any books for bundling issues. If anything, I would check coding companion for orthopedics. I have my COSC. I really don't think there was a lot of bundling questions on the test. There are quite a few spine questions, so that would be something to study up on. There are also staged surgeries. The test I took had staged surgeries, one was 3 three staged surgeries focusing on foot and ankle. Hope this helps!

I have not heard of any books for bundling issues. If anything, I would check coding companion for orthopedics. I have my COSC. I really don't think there was a lot of bundling questions on the test. There are quite a few spine questions, so that would be something to study up on. There are also staged surgeries. The test I took had staged surgeries, one was 3 three staged surgeries focusing on foot and ankle. Hope this helps!
besides the coding companions what other reference did you take with you for the exam? i have the e/m audit sheet but not sure what other reference to take with me.

Well some of my study questions do have bundling issues, so I would need a way to check that. Not sure if I can bring in the coding comanion for Ortho.
Thanks,