Wiki Counting Wastage CPMA Practice Exam

AKeys89

New
Best answers
Hello,
I am studying for the CPMA Exam and am taking the Practice Exam. I got the question wrong and the rationale doesn't explain why this is not the answer. A provider ordered 750 mg and administered 750 mg. There was 50 mg of wastage. Does that mean that the whole amount of the supply is considered, which would be 800 mg? Is this how all therapeutic drug injections are reported? The answers are asking me what's wrong with the documentation, if any. I thought the units of the drug were wrong but they're not. I don't really handle these types of charges at work. Thanks in advance

Hello,
I am studying for the CPMA Exam and am taking the Practice Exam. I got the question wrong and the rationale doesn't explain why this is not the answer. A provider ordered 750 mg and administered 750 mg. There was 50 mg of wastage. Does that mean that the whole amount of the supply is considered, which would be 800 mg? Is this how all therapeutic drug injections are reported? The answers are asking me what's wrong with the documentation, if any. I thought the units of the drug were wrong but they're not. I don't really handle these types of charges at work. Thanks in advance
Hi! Question- can you recommend and auditing tool to use for the CMPA exam??