Wiki CPA-A entry level

I earned my CPC-A in December 2023 and have been applying for jobs listed on FlexJobs, LinkedIn and Indeed. Then I also have alerts set up for the AAPC job board and the two companies that own my local hospital systems. I apply to everything even though they say experience required. I also went to my local chapter meeting in December to hopefully network a little and found out about a job I applied for but haven’t heard back yet. There is also a website Kode Health where you can work as an independent contractor after you have one year of professional experience. And lastly, I plan to take my resume and cover letter to each of my personal physicians this month.

I earned my CPC-A in December 2023 and have been applying for jobs listed on FlexJobs, LinkedIn and Indeed. Then I also have alerts set up for the AAPC job board and the two companies that own my local hospital systems. I apply to everything even though they say experience required. I also went to my local chapter meeting in December to hopefully network a little and found out about a job I applied for but haven’t heard back yet. There is also a website Kode Health where you can work as an independent contractor after you have one year of professional experience. And lastly, I plan to take my resume and cover letter to each of my personal physicians this month.
Have you worked as an independent contractor through Kode Health? Can you provide any information on this please?

Have you worked as an independent contractor through Kode Health? Can you provide any information on this please?
No, I have not worked for Kode Health. I do not have a year of professional experience since I just earned my CPC-A in December. The best I can do is give you their website: https://kodehealth.com/

I wish I could work for them. From what I understand, It would be the perfect set up for me and my situation.

No, I have not worked for Kode Health. I do not have a year of professional experience since I just earned my CPC-A in December. The best I can do is give you their website: https://kodehealth.com/

I wish I could work for them. From what I understand, It would be the perfect set up for me and my situation.
This is what I did as well! I signed up for it for the heck of it just so I could get my foot in the door.

@forever_hungry23@yahoo.com thank you for the website! I just signed up in hopes of getting some work and finally starting my coding career! @ALUru Did you just sign up as well? I'm trying to see if there's anyone who's completed work assignments through the site and can provide some insight.

@forever_hungry23@yahoo.com thank you for the website! I just signed up in hopes of getting some work and finally starting my coding career! @ALUru Did you just sign up as well? I'm trying to see if there's anyone who's completed work assignments through the site and can provide some insight.
Hey! Yes I did but there’s a waitlist on there. So I’ve been waiting for an email on when they would be opened or anything, I’m a newbie of CPC-A as well.