Wiki CPC-A, BS in Biochemistry. Seeking fast-paced remote position.

Best answers
I am looking for a fast-paced remote position in the medical field. One of my motivations to transition to a work from home position is the road construction and heavy traffic currently outside my workplace that will go on for at least a year. It even made the news. I have experience with primary care, pharmacy, and gastroenterology. I am quick-witted, optimistic, and able to quickly grasp new concepts. My extensive work experience gives me a high reading comprehension for medical documentation from office visits to diagnostic reports to pharmacology publications. I have been told by medical providers, nurses, and colleagues that my chart documentation is better than most. I have been advised that my conflict resolution and handling of challenging patients is quite appreciated.

Attachments

• Resume 2024.pdf
    470 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I am looking for a fast-paced remote position in the medical field. One of my motivations to transition to a work from home position is the road construction and heavy traffic currently outside my workplace that will go on for at least a year. It even made the news. I have experience with primary care, pharmacy, and gastroenterology. I am quick-witted, optimistic, and able to quickly grasp new concepts. My extensive work experience gives me a high reading comprehension for medical documentation from office visits to diagnostic reports to pharmacology publications. I have been told by medical providers, nurses, and colleagues that my chart documentation is better than most. I have been advised that my conflict resolution and handling of challenging patients is quite appreciated.
Good evening. Are you a part of your local AAPC Chapter? They may be able to provide assistance. Additionally, attending other Chapter meetings are helpful too.