• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

CPC-A, CCA seeking job/internship near Walton County, GA

lindapd

Guest
Messages
5
lindapd@windstream.net
770-601-6089

Hi,
I'm a new CPC-A , CCA with 12 years medical experience who would love to find a job or internship. I live in Monroe, GA and would like to stay within about a 30 mile radius. I am detail oriented, dependable and love to learn. I know most coding jobs require experience but if someone would just give me a chance I feel that I could do a good job. I also completed a course in Inpatient/Outpatient medical coding.

Thank you for your consideration,
Linda Davis
 
Linda.
I would take a look on the Contexo website. They have around 1000 jobs advertised some of which specify entry-level.
Good luck....I know how hard it is to get your foot in the door. You seem to be able to put a grammatically correct sentence together which is a good start. Also your previous experience in the industry will help. Quite a lot who post on this forum don't make any effort to spell correctly/use proper grammar which, if I was an employer, would be a red flag straight away.
I got my first job on the strength of having the CCA certification which I think is a great one to have. Of course CPC is great too even if still at the apprentice stage.
 
Thank you!

Thank you so much for the info. and the encouragement. I had not heard of that website, I'm anxious to check it out. I'm optimistic that the right position is out there just waiting for me to find it.
 
Top