Wiki CPC-A; Denton, TX area

Best answers
I have recently been certified and I am looking for employment as soon as possible. I have been with my current employer for 7 years and I am very loyal to a company. I do not have experience other than my schooling, but I will start on the low end and work my way up for any employer that will give me the chance to show my potential. I am 25 years old and recently married; my husband is going to University of North Texas at Denton. Please if you could help me find employment anywhere in the Denton area. I would greatly appreciate it.

I also have a certification in medical office professional. I went to Navarro College in Waxahachie, TX; I fininshed my classes in December of 2011. I can send you my resume if you can help me find a job. Please help in any way!

Please email me with any questions or if you would like to look at my resume at Himy_20@sbcglobal.net.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Denton position

Hi Amy,

Call Brooke @ 214-245-5800, she has a position in Denton. I am not sure of any details as she just called me asking if I was interested in a new position, which I am not:D

Stacy B