Wiki CPC-A in Ft. Worth, TX

Best answers
CPC-A in Ft. Worth, TX seeking Remote position.

Hi, I'm Sabrina. I'm a recent CPC-A certified coder and I'm looking for a full-time job in the Midcities/Ft. Worth, TX area; either on-site or remote. I've been searching for jobs online but I'm finding many positions requiring 1+ years of coding experience, which I do not yet have. I would prefer a remote position due to having a fragrance allergy it's difficult for me to work on-site without an enclosed office where I can run an air purifier. I am willing to temporarily relocate, so long as I can afford the cost of living in another area, while in training and then return to my home to work the position offered.

What I will bring to the table is someone that is genuinely interested in medical coding instead of someone that just wants a job. I'm very detail oriented, I take notes when I have questions so I make sure I can retain the knowledge. I find being on time incredibly important and as such you will find I have no attendance issues. My previous employer was so impressed with my dedication and hard work that I was hired out of a temp position within 2 months whereas others stayed temp for more than a year. I am making sure to keep up on my CEUs and I'm also doing an externship to gain some knowledge in my choosen field.

I am ready to take the first steps in a new career and make myself, my family, and my new employer proud of me! If you have room for someone that's always smiling, a team player, and that has the desire to become your next best employee then please let me know. I'd love to talk to you about new opportunities. :D

Attachments

• Sabrina Galaugher Resume.pdf
    28.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: