• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

CPC-A Looking for employment in McKinney or Plano Texas!

angkbee60

Guest
Messages
3
Location
Richardson, Tx.
CPC-A Looking for a position in North Texas - Plano or Richardson!

Hello,

I am looking for a position as a medical coder in the DFW area, preferably Plano or Richardson. I just completed the Medical Billing and Coding Courses at Collin College in Plano, Texas. Recently, I passed the AAPC exam for CPC-A, the first time!

A position in a Central Billing Office or Offsite Billing would be great. I am looking to get my foot in the door to gain the experience of medical coding. I will consider Billing/Coding positions.

I am very excited about getting started in a coding career. Please look over my resume and let me know if there's anything out there. I appreciate any advice and job leads. Thanks.View attachment CPC Angie Resume.doc
 
Last edited:
Top