Wiki CPC-A Looking for entry level coding position or internship near Clinton, SC

Best answers
Hi, I'm Stephanie!

I am a recent graduate from Piedmont Technical College in Greenwood, SC. My major was Administrative Office Technology with a minor in Medical Billing and Coding. I am currently looking to land my very first coding job. However, I lack the experience. If there is any one that is willing to offer any assistance in helping me get an intern or an entry level coding position it would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Stephanie Anderson_ CPC-A.pdf
    862.3 KB · Views: 12
Some companies actually have positions for CPC-A. You could also check with local hospital systems to see if they have volunteer or other positions with departments such as patient access, medical records and appointment scheduling to start with to gain experience and then move into a coding role if one comes up.

Some companies actually have positions for CPC-A. You could also check with local hospital systems to see if they have volunteer or other positions with departments such as patient access, medical records and appointment scheduling to start with to gain experience and then move into a coding role if one comes up.
Thank you! I'm actively applying for those other roles. I figured that is my best option to get a feel for it and gradually move into a coding position.