Wiki CPC-A, new coder, job help

Acsmith8915

Best answers
Hi, my name’s Alyssa and after much dedication and preparation I am happy to say I am now a certified CPC-A. I have purchased and will be utilizing Practicode to gain experience and remove the “A”. I’m excited to begin my coding career and am seeking employment in Florida. (Or remote)
I am heeding the advice within this forum (thank you to those who stay engaged!) and will compose a list of Coding Managers within my local area (Hernando/Citrus/Pasco) to pass my resume along to. I have several years of experience as a member advocate for Medicare beneficiaries who have chosen to enroll in a MAPD/PDP/SUP and therefore possess strong insurance knowledge. I have worked remotely employed by call centers and am mindful of adhering to metrics and communicating with my team.
The soonest local chapter event is not until 02/21. I plan on networking at this event. Until then I would like to reach out to the community and inquire about any entry level opportunities for a professional, organized, goal-orientated hard worker with a positive attitude.

acsmith8915@gmail.com

Hello Alyssa, my name is Monique, nice to meet you. I'm in the same situation as you sort of, I will be taking my CPC certification exam in April, But I would love to get a head start on experience in an actually job. I wish you luck, please pass on any advice, Thanks.

Hello Alyssa, my name is Van, nice to meet you. I got certified CPC the last year with removed the A. Now I'm preparing to take a test CRC, I am seeking employment remote, but everyone need 2 years experience. It's hard to find the job right now if they don't give us an opportunities.
I wish you luck.

Good morning My name is Libby. I passed CPC in Dec 2022 and am just starting Practicode to remove Apprentice. Any job opportunities remote that anyone has information on ( even if it is an internship to get established with a company) I would appreciate the insight. Good luck to all

Hi, my name’s Alyssa and after much dedication and preparation I am happy to say I am now a certified CPC-A. I have purchased and will be utilizing Practicode to gain experience and remove the “A”. I’m excited to begin my coding career and am seeking employment in Florida. (Or remote)
I am heeding the advice within this forum (thank you to those who stay engaged!) and will compose a list of Coding Managers within my local area (Hernando/Citrus/Pasco) to pass my resume along to. I have several years of experience as a member advocate for Medicare beneficiaries who have chosen to enroll in a MAPD/PDP/SUP and therefore possess strong insurance knowledge. I have worked remotely employed by call centers and am mindful of adhering to metrics and communicating with my team.
The soonest local chapter event is not until 02/21. I plan on networking at this event. Until then I would like to reach out to the community and inquire about any entry level opportunities for a professional, organized, goal-orientated hard worker with a positive attitude.

acsmith8915@gmail.com
Hello Alyssa, Where did you find a list of local coding managers in your area? I passed the CPC exam 2 weeks ago, and already completed a 1 year medical coding program to help remove the Apprenticeship, but I still need 1 year of experience or will need to complete Practicode for the 2 year removal. I have a resume ready to submit and apply to multiple jobs a day. My first in person AAPC chapter meeting isn't until March 15, so I am also trying to network and figuring out how to contact coding managers in Chicago (my local area) would be great help.

juliemdogra@gmail.com

Hello everyone!

I saw your requests for help/information on finding jobs and I know a few weeks ago CSI Companies was looking for CPC-A, CPC, CRC coders. They are located in Jacksonville, FL but the work is fully remote. Hopefully, they still are looking. If you are interested, please write/text/call Addi McAuley, National Recruiter for CSI at amcauley@csicompanies.com; call/text 904-720-8433. Best of luck!

Good morning My name is Libby. I passed CPC in Dec 2022 and am just starting Practicode to remove Apprentice. Any job opportunities remote that anyone has information on ( even if it is an internship to get established with a company) I would appreciate the insight. Good luck to all
You can use LinkedIn to talk to Christina at The Judge Group!

Hello Alyssa, my name is Van, nice to meet you. I got certified CPC the last year with removed the A. Now I'm preparing to take a test CRC, I am seeking employment remote, but everyone need 2 years experience. It's hard to find the job right now if they don't give us an opportunities.
I wish you luck.
You can use LinkedIn to talk to Christina at The Judge Group!