• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

CPC-A seeking job in the Houston, Tx area

Best answers
I received my CPC-A certification in August 2008. I am currently looking for a position in the Houston, Tx area. Remote coding is a possibility.

Marcy Beckemeyer
Rosharon, Texas

Objective: Seeking a position within a medical office or hospital setting that will provide the opportunity to apply my education and knowledge, while challenging me to grow professionally by providing opportunities for advancement.

Education: Career Step On-Line Coding Course 6/2007-5/2008
Community College Medical Management 2006
Toni & Guy Academy Cosmetology Course 6/1992-4/1993

Certificates: Cosmetologist License 1993
CPC-A 2008

Afilliations: AAPC Member 5/2008-Present

Work Experience: Self Employed Cosmetologist 1993-2007
Nail Technician
Duties included: scheduled all appointments, organized
business operation, ordered and maintained supplies, and
managed the budget.

Skills: Excellent organizational values, detail-oriented, goal-oriented, self