moeaapc

Best answers
David M. Silver, CPC-A
241 Breeders Cup Drive
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
(215) 480-5377
silverdavid01@gmail.com

Dear Human Resources and Management Team:

I am seeking to capitalize on my recent medical billing and coding education and certification to begin my exciting new career in the Health Care Administration field. I addition am offering your organization over 25 years of certified financial accounting experience where I specialized in financial reporting, daily operations and software implementations.

My previous accounting roles, which required company-wide responsibility, allowed me to demonstrate the organization and multitasking skill-sets I know you deem necessary to be successful in my role as a new financial professional for your company. Those tenured positions also demanded full utilization of all Microsoft products. Management in my current volunteer positions at a local acute care facility has consistently commended me for my communication skills and my ability to provide value added Information Technology skills utilizing their in-house software.

My enclosed resume indicates my Medical Billing and Coding Diploma certification and CPC designation. I have also completed a month long externship where I applied and honed my educational knowledge in an EHR environment enabling me to make a valuable contribution to your enterprise immediately upon being hired.

Thank you for your kind consideration. At your earliest convenience, I look forward to speaking with you to further discuss my qualifications. I can be reached at the above-mentioned contact information.

As you requested my salary requirements are flexible for entry level positions available.

Sincerely,

David M. Silver

Enclosure

Attachments

• DSilver_Resume_2011.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 17