Wiki CPC-A Seeking Opportunities

Best answers
Hello, my name's Andrew. I became a CPC-A back in July 2022 and have been looking for an opportunity to break into the coding field. Most of my education has been in medicine and I have worked in patient care in an emergency room, including during the 2020 outbreak. Currently I'm looking for opportunities either in southeast Michigan or remote/WFH. I'm a dedicated, adaptable worker who is used to operating in a fast paced environment, knows how to work in a team and has a deep interest in medical coding.

Attachments

• Resume PDF.pdf
    81.7 KB · Views: 14
Hello, my name's Andrew. I became a CPC-A back in July 2022 and have been looking for an opportunity to break into the coding field. Most of my education has been in medicine and I have worked in patient care in an emergency room, including during the 2020 outbreak. Currently I'm looking for opportunities either in southeast Michigan or remote/WFH. I'm a dedicated, adaptable worker who is used to operating in a fast paced environment, knows how to work in a team and has a deep interest in medical coding.

Hi Andrew,

You might be aware of this already, but Macomb has a very active AAPC local chapter. I'd definitely recommend attending meetings and getting to know the chapter members - it would be great networking within the local coding community.

Good luck!