Wiki CPC-A Seeking remote work

ASayer

New
Best answers
Hello all! I am a newly certified CPC looking for remote work as a medical coder or another entry level position to gain experience and begin this career path. My previous experience as a medical assistant was wonderful and I really enjoy working in the medical field. I grew up very familiar with the medical field with my mom and grandmother both working as nurses. I can remember being in the office she worked at as a 12-year-old refiling the paper records on days she had to work late! I always loved how everything was color coded and organized. I was previously employed and certified as a medical assistant before my family had to relocate for my husband's job. We no longer had family around to help with childcare, so I chose to leave my position to care for my two kids. Now with my kids much older and growing more independent I have decided to invest in myself and this new journey. I have attached my resume for consideration in positions looking for someone like me. Happy to be part of AAPC and look forward to connecting with you!

Attachments

• SayerA_Resume.pdf
    193.3 KB · Views: 21