Wiki CPC-A

Felicia03

New
Best answers
I have been searching for a coding or billing position in New Jersey for about eight months now, with no luck. I'm in the process of obtaining my associate degree of science in Health Information Management. I'll even work billing, verifying insurance however all jobs want someone that has experience. I'm looking for a breakthrough I understand hiring someone that's not experienced is a gamble and could mean lost in revenue, but I'll be as good as my trainer if the facility has someone that's willing to train.

I have been searching for a coding or billing position in New Jersey for about eight months now, with no luck. I'm in the process of obtaining my associate degree of science in Health Information Management. I'll even work billing, verifying insurance however all jobs want someone that has experience. I'm looking for a breakthrough I understand hiring someone that's not experienced is a gamble and could mean lost in revenue, but I'll be as good as my trainer if the facility has someone that's willing to train.
Send your resume to bobt@mcbcollects.com. It is a billing company based out of New Jersey and they will allow you to work remote. Mr. Trotta is a very nice and knowledgeable man who has alot to teach.