Wiki CPC and CPB

pharrison

New
Best answers
Hello, I am Paige and I have been doing Medical Billing and Coding for 8 years, I am currently getting the letters written to graduate from the apprenticeship status. I am looking for a job to consider home. I am been management as well and an administrator, I love the positions and have highly succeeded in these positions. Unfortunately, they just didn’t work out due to various reasons. I am very hardworking, a quick learner and very well with computers. I have done everything from payroll and quick books to coding and sending claims to working denials and posting payments. I really have touched just about everything that could possible happen in a healthcare office. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello, I am Paige and I have been doing Medical Billing and Coding for 8 years, I am currently getting the letters written to graduate from the apprenticeship status. I am looking for a job to consider home. I am been management as well and an administrator, I love the positions and have highly succeeded in these positions. Unfortunately, they just didn’t work out due to various reasons. I am very hardworking, a quick learner and very well with computers. I have done everything from payroll and quick books to coding and sending claims to working denials and posting payments. I really have touched just about everything that could possible happen in a healthcare office. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Paige, I'm looking for a credentialed, experienced coder for a Provider Reimbursement Administrator position. If interested, please search for and complete an application at Beacon Health Options website.