Wiki cpc certificate

drsunitha

Best answers
Hi friends,

I have doudt whether AAPC will issue new certificate with the current year whenever we submit our CEU's.Ahima will provide new certificate every year and it is mentioned on the certificate this is valid from -to.I have been updated my ceu's with aapc till date but i never heard of this every year new certificate.I had my cpc finished in 2008,till now on the certificate it is same as 2008.

thankyou all.

Hi friends,

I have doudt whether AAPC will issue new certificate with the current year whenever we submit our CEU's.Ahima will provide new certificate every year and it is mentioned on the certificate this is valid from -to.I have been updated my ceu's with aapc till date but i never heard of this every year new certificate.I had my cpc finished in 2008,till now on the certificate it is same as 2008.

thankyou all.

Are you talking about your membership card? Because I've never gotten a new one, so mine still says "CPC-A" on it, but I don't think you're issued new certificates (like the ones that go in a frame), when you renew with your CEU's. Mine just says when it was issued, not how long it's valid for...:confused:

former owners

The former owners of AAPC issued a year sticker every year when you renewed your membership you would receive the sticker to place on your certificate.

New owners discontinued this practice and re-issued new certificates.

Sue

Removal of A

When I had my Apprentice removed they sent me a new certificate without the A on it. That was 2010 when it was removed.

Email or call the AAPC.