Wiki Cpc exam - coding in an orthopedic

dgarrett10

Networker
Best answers
Yes I have been coding in an orthopedic practice for 15 years and decided to take the cpc exam, I will be attending a coding camp by codingcert next month do you think this will help and also if I have only coded in orthopedics will I have problems passing this test. Can you give me some pointers?

Yes I have been coding in an orthopedic practice for 15 years and decided to take the cpc exam, I will be attending a coding camp by codingcert next month do you think this will help and also if I have only coded in orthopedics will I have problems passing this test. Can you give me some pointers?

I never did the bootcamp but I heard it's good. I used the AAPC Review Book which had review tests that helped out a great deal. Good luck!

I had NO experience in the medical field and took the AAPC self study course and passed the CPC exam with no problems. Just remember to code per CPT rules and not what the payors are wanting and you'll be fine.

I bought the study guide and studied alot also just be really familiar with your CPT book. I'm sure you already are good luck :)