Wiki CPC-GI Long Island NY

pahtrisha

Best answers
Seeking an experienced CPC consultant with GI expertise , or a CPC-GI coder for a consulting opportunity in Long Island for a three physician GI practice. All coding and billing is done in-house, but no CPC's are on-board and the senior partner is seeking a consultant for a retrospective review/audit to identify problems and ensure effective and compliant coding and billing. If you are a CPC-GI without consulting experience, you and I can work in tandem on this project. If you are an experienced consultant, I will pass the entire opportunity on to you.
Patricia A Hubbard, CPC

Last edited:
Coding Review

Hi Patricia,
I have been a CPC and have done auditing and consulting for many years. I currently work as an independent contractor for many physicians compliance groups in NY and CT. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in any of my services.
Donna M. Bourhill, CPC, PMCC, EMA
845-661-9129 cpcdonna@aol.com

GI Specialty Coder

Seeking an experienced CPC consultant with GI expertise , or a CPC-GI coder for a consulting opportunity in Long Island for a three physician GI practice. All coding and billing is done in-house, but no CPC's are on-board and the senior partner is seeking a consultant for a retrospective review/audit to identify problems and ensure effective and compliant coding and billing. If you are a CPC-GI without consulting experience, you and I can work in tandem on this project. If you are an experienced consultant, I will pass the entire opportunity on to you.
Patricia A Hubbard, CPC

I'm a GI Specialty Coder certified by the AAPC. Please let me know if you need me. I have been working as a GI coder for a large GI practice since May 2005.