Wiki CPC ICD9 AND ICD 10 PROFICIENT Looking for a Remote Coding Position

Best answers
Hello
I am currently working at a local Urgent Care in Northeast Florida as a Billing Assistant. My duties include billing/coding and billing customer service, A&R resolution Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Plans, worker's comp, auto claims, and filing claims. I've recently been trained on auditing accounts prior to going into collections. I am CPC certified through AAPC and I have a Bachelors of Science in Health Administration.

I have strong computer/internet skills, self motivated, self taught with an extremely high work ethic. On a regular basis, I audit what I call the "why" has that claim processed. When I see a problem, I search for the solution for all accounts I come in contact with throughout my work whether if its when I am doing A/R's, posting unallocated payments or checking in a patient, If I see something that doesn't look right I find out what is wrong.

I'm searching for a remote position in billing and/or coding that gives me the flexibility I desire along with a higher job satisfaction that utilizes my training and abilities that I have learned giving me better opportunities to succeed.

Please email me at rachelefair@gmail.com and mention my posting on AAPC.

Last edited: