Wiki CPC - looking for entry level position - I bring solutions, not problems.

Best answers
Dear Hiring Professional:

I am in search of a coding or billing position and I believe that my experience and education will make me a competitive candidate for these positions. I am willing to start with any entry level position that would give me some experience with billing and/or coding. I have 2+ years experience with insurance verification and several years experience with collections and general office duties. I learn quickly, having learned 8 software programs in just 2 weeks and 6 departments in only 5 months at Texas Health Resources.

I have the abilities and the right attitude that has enabled me to do so well anywhere I’ve worked. I love people; putting patients first has always been my priority. Despite being short staffed for 6 months our team was able to improve our customer satisfaction rating from 89% to 95% because we worked together and supported each other.

Throughout my career, I have been assigned increasing responsibilities because of my dedication and commitment to professionalism. All concerns are immediately addressed with a high degree of confidentiality in a fast paced, and sometimes challenging, work environment.

I am eager to bring new energy, a positive attitude and fresh perspective to a coding/billing position. If my qualifications meet the requirements you are looking for, I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you. Please feel free to contact me via phone or email.

Thank you for your attention and consideration.

Brenda Busby

www.linkedin.com/in/brenda-busby-92093219
Brenda.busby@hotmail.com
678 281 4239

Attachments

• IVS - Indeed Resume.pdf
    126.9 KB · Views: 42