Wiki CPC looking for out of state position

Best answers
Hello! I have been working as a CPC for nearly two years now, I need some advice. I feel it is time to get a fresh start as it goes, and the west is calling my name. I need to spice up my resume. Before I worked as a coder, I worked hospital supply. Before that I was in retail for over three years (same position/employer). My current workplace is extremely friendly and willing to provide references from both HR and management.

I've been told several conflicting things, however, and some advice on that would be good as well. I've been told by a few companies that they will not consider me until I am in the area, and I have been noticing I cannot rent an apartment until I have a secure position. I don't think it wise to move until I am offered a position, what do you think?

Thanks again.

move to the west

Do you know where in the west you want to move? Southern California is pretty expensive to live. If you have a firend or relative I suggest you move near them or stay with them for a while.

I do have an open position for a HCC Coder if you are interested. Send me your resume. kwylie@synermed.com