Wiki CPC Looking For Remote Work, Resume Attached

Best answers
Whereas I am a new graduate of the AAPC accredited CPC program, I am eager to learn new systems and become an integral part of a medical coding team. I have demonstrated during my tenure at past employers that I am adept at learning both new systems and procedures. Additionally, I hold a sincere passion for my new career path.

In my current position, I am valued by the Executive and Senior sales staff as a critical support pillar for the team. I am looked upon as a leader and benchmark setter while often described as a “fire woman” due to my diverse library of corporate knowledge. I am highly self-directed, hardworking and possess both a strong work ethic and keen attention to detail. I have always thrived in fast-paced work environments and look forward to the daily challenges they provide.

Along with my resume, please consider the following personal characteristics and skills:

• Proficient in reviewing, interpreting and abstracting data from patient health record documentation
• Ability to identify relevant diagnoses as well as procedures that require code assignment
• Broad-based experience covering a full spectrum of administrative duties, including executive support, billing/invoicing, customer service, account management and document preparation
• Superior multitasking talents with the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments and develop solutions to challenging business problems
• Proficient computer and application skills with problem solving and troubleshooting knowledge
• Advanced oral and written customer service expertise.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Attachments

• Tara Fuhrman Resume.pdf
    40 KB · Views: 32