Wiki CPC looking to code from home

Josette22

Best answers
Dear Sir or Madam:

Based on the criteria you listed, I believe I am an excellent candidate for the position of Coder. Please accept the enclosed resume as my application for the position.

I am a recent graduate from AAPC distant learning for coding and an experienced National Certified Medical Assistant, currently working within HCA Physician Services. I am contacting you to express my interest the position with coding operations, which would allow me to enhance my educational experience and apply my skills and training. I offer:

1. Over thirteen years’ experience in the medical field with the last two years working as the practice biller.
2. Professional recognition for exceptional accuracy, initiative and documentation skills, supported by Certificate, CPC Physician Medical Coding Course and two degrees, Associates in Applied Science and Medical Assistant.
3. Ability to prioritize and efficiently guide multiple projects in a timely manner with little or no supervision.
4. Clear, concise communication and a courteous, professional demeanor.

In addition to specific skills, my employment record has given consistent evidence of dedication, adaptability and a strong work ethic. I bring an energetic professionalism to the workplace which can be substantiated by solid reference should you desire them.

The enclosed resume contains further details of my background. I would welcome a personal interview at your earliest convenience. You may reach me at (352) 352-6280 (cell) or by e-mail at BrooksK_J@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,

Josette M. Brooks

Attachments

• Resume.pdf
    469.7 KB · Views: 12