Wiki CPC-P exam

uncapooh

Contributor
Best answers
Hi all...I'm taking the CPC-P exam tomorrow. I have studied through the study guide and have taken the practice tests through AAPC and other sources. I have scored quite well which makes me nervous!! Has anyone out there taken the Exam??...Should I expect surprises??:eek:

I never go into an exam overly confident; but it sounds like you've prepared yourself, so I think you will do okay. Good luck!! :)

exam

I am taking my exam next Saturday, Oct 2. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I feel I am well prepared for this.

Sharlene

I would suggest you pace yourself....try not to take more than an 1hr and 15 mins on each section.....skim through the book and find areas that are easier to do..and either do them first..or do a certain number of reports..then skip to more simple questions..it helps ease you along...i finished in 5hrs 5 mins....i was shocked when some got up after 4hrs.......

Hi all...I'm taking the CPC-P exam tomorrow. I have studied through the study guide and have taken the practice tests through AAPC and other sources. I have scored quite well which makes me nervous!! Has anyone out there taken the Exam??...Should I expect surprises??:eek:

yea, it is no joke!