• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

CPC, Seeking New Opportunities

mmiller42

New
Messages
2
Location
Wright City, MO
Hello, I am a newly certified CPC looking for new opportunities to begin my professional Medical Coding career. I am located in Wright City, MO which is about an hour west of St. Louis. I am open to in-person, remote, or hybrid positions.

Thank you so much for your time!
 

Attachments

Top