• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

CPC with lot's of medical office experience looking for first "official" coding job!

Messages
5
Location
Louisville, KY
CPC with lot's of medical office experience looking for first "official" coding job!

Hi, I am located in Louisville, KY and I just recently obtained my CPC after working in insurance verification for 3 years. I have been employed at my current job for 6 years and have worked everything from medical records, front desk, billing, etc. I have not had an official coding job title but I have worked with CPT and ICD-10 codes quite a bit. I have learned a lot here and am ready to move on to a coding position. I learn things very quickly and work very efficiently. I will not disappoint! I can provide excellent references!

My resume is attached!
 

Attachments

Top